Monday, December 21, 2009

San Francisco

On my way to Australia for the first time, I decided to stop in San Francisco. I'd visited once before with Kyle when I visited him in LA. San Francisco is quite simply amazing. On my last trp I rented a bicycle and nearly collapsed from exhaustion. China town to Haight/Asbury? no problem! not! 

I'll be visiting in a couple of months and I'll have more to share with you then. For now, my best memories included the people--some of the coolest, most interesting and easy going locals in any place in America (they do say 'hella' quite a lot though, I must warn you) and the Haight/Asbury area. I'll do some deep meditation and drag up some favourite memories for you shortly, sorry it's been so long and I've been terrible about keeping records until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment